Friday, June 18, 2010

DARI KEKASIH UTK KEKASIH

Dear Dad & Mum.........
Spend time with you...it was a special time, a time that i will MISS as i face my day without them. BUT i remain thankful that i had an oppurtunity to give my dad and mum the greatest give of all : 'LOVE VITAMINS'
Dear Dad & Mum.....
I miss u telling me to be good at everything i do (i'm trying....)
I remember the pains that began to hurt you when u have a stroke (i'm crying)
I remember you are in that hospital bed with my sisters/brothers and me constantly at your side (i'm praying)
I miss your smiles seeing your old buddies there (i'm smilling)
I miss you on my graduations, my weeding and when i got a bad fever (i'm suffering)
BUT now both of u are up there...i believe that u keeping an eyes on me...saying 'YES, THATs MY GIRL'
Dad & Mum.....'Thank You'. Thank you for the launghter, for the good times that we share. Thanks for always listening, for trying to be fair. Thank for your comfort, when things are going bad. Thank you for the shoulder to cry on when i'm sad. Ayahanda + Bonda.....adek RINDU !!!!!!!
- Ayah : 'u always make me feel i belong..so gently yet so strong and u give me guidance when i ask' ...but now u're not here with me to help in times of trouble'
- Bonda : ' I love u more than u know, u have my total respect. If I had my choice of mothers....you'd be the one i'd select. 13 years spend time with u is not enough mum.'

HAPPY MOTHERs + DADs DAY to both of u.........THE BEST THING ABOUT ME IS U
alfatihah ..............

Awaluddin Ma'rifatullah

3 comments:

  1. btw, it's 'wedding' not 'weeding'... that means you were high [on ganja]... or were you??? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha....'dictionary bergerak' !! Thanx

    ReplyDelete